Location: Farringdon, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary with company benefits
Ve Interactive is the leading data-driven tech company specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation. Ve deliver a range of solutions through one platform which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimise website abandonment and boost conversions.
Founded in 2009, Ve is a multi-award-winning company with more than 36 offices worldwide, and in 2015 it topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
In order to accelerate the next phase of Ve's development we are committed to transforming the depth, scale and ambition of our partnerships with major media agencies and are therefore creating a new dedicated sales force. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales consultant to join the team at an early stage to shape and drive Ve’s strategic agency partnerships.
- Develop and execute a customer-led strategy for growth for London & Southern media agencies
- Prospect new agencies and manage the agencies that you bring on board
- Build and manage a detailed engagement strategy up to C-Level including business reviews
- Develop commercial structures to create incremental opportunities for growth across Programmatic Display and CRO tools.
- Lead education and enablement of key agency functions including delivery of agency-wide events
Skills and Experience
- Strong digital advertising experience
- Business development experience working with media agencies is essential
- Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators and experienced at leading conversations to C-Level within agencies.
- Strong contacts within Tier 1 and Tier 2 media agencies in the UK
- Strong knowledge of the Programmatic trading landscape is essential
- Self-motivated, happy to work autonomously and highly goal-oriented in order to contribute to Ve’s ambitious growth plans.
- Comfortable dealing with complex data sets and have the ability to simplify for customers.
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating transformational growth
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong command of English
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV today to email@example.com