Location: Farringdon, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary with commission and company benefits
Ve Interactive is the leading data-driven tech company specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation. Ve deliver a range of solutions through one platform which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimise website abandonment and boost conversions.
Founded in 2009, Ve is a multi-award-winning company with more than 36 offices worldwide, and in 2015 it topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
We have one of Europe’s largest Independent Trading Desks (ITD), with offices in UK, France, Germany and partners in South Africa and Australia. As a full service Real Time Bidding (RTB) company we specialise in trading media across all available ad exchanges and supply side platforms delivering online display, mobile and video campaigns to the world’s top media agencies, affiliate networks, brands and publishers via our Advertiser, Affiliate and Publisher trading desks. Being at the forefront of the industries tech development, we prides ourselves on offering the latest audience targeting and optimisation techniques available within this fast growing and exciting industry.
- Manage VeAds performance advertising campaigns from start to finish across multiple client verticals ensuring that campaign KPIs are achieved, budgets for the campaigns are scaled and most importantly rebooked.
- Strong emphasis on data with Audience and Publisher analysis being key in order to optimize campaigns effectively and provide in-depth campaign feedback to Account Managers and clients.
- Forecast and report on revenue of your account portfolio to management
- Manipulate data and create client facing reports in Excel about the campaign performance e.g. impressions, click rates
- Present to members of the Commercial Operations department on campaign successes/learnings in communal knowledge-share sessions as required
- You may be required to assist in the training and development of junior staff as required
- Keep up to date with industry trends and news
- Become a ‘champion’ of one aspect within display advertising
- Regularly attend industry events and seminars
- Attend client meetings to assist AMs in their attempts to procure budget from clients as required
Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate a minimum of 1-1.5 years’ experience in a Media Trader role or similar
- Good understanding of Display/ Programmatic advertising and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Knowledge of a DSP
- Ideally experience working within a media agency or working closely with media agencies
- Ability to demonstrate consistent campaign success
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind, able to easily interpret data and present results
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel)
- Be able to clearly present ideas to the Trading team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Passion for passing on knowledge
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about the digital space
- Professional manner when dealing with others internally and externally
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible!