Position: Account Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary with commission and company benefits!
Ve Interactive is the leading data-driven tech company specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation. Ve deliver a range of solutions through one platform which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimise website abandonment and boost conversions.
Founded in 2009, Ve is a multi-award-winning company with more than 36 offices worldwide, and in 2015 it topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
The role of Account Manager requires you to engage with the key points of contact for our existing accounts (typically marketing / e-commerce teams).
Campaigns Management and Portfolio Growth
- The primary objective of this role is to provide data, insights and actionable advice to your portfolio of accounts in order to increase the associated commercial value.
- Act as the primary contact for all of your accounts and proactively develop relations with all account stakeholders to achieve client development and retention targets e.g. you should aim to retain every client in your portfolio
- To ensure your accounts are fully aware of and engaged in Ve’s full offering via phone calls, meetings & networking. Compile regular bespoke presentations and reports to enable clients to review the impact of Ve Interactives technology on their business
- Research and analyse client activities and the client’s needs in order to identify optimization and account growth opportunities
- Identify and resolve all client issues with or without the help of your immediate team and colleagues in other departments across Ve Interactive e.g. Technical Account Management, Sales etc..
- Minimize any financial queries or invoicing issues associated with your portfolio
- Be well versed in new and established technologies that are complimentary to or that compete with Ve Interactive, in order to present a convincing business case for companies to expand their use of Ve Interactive’s services
- Ensure a strong working relation with all internal departments and stakeholders associated with your portfolio so that you can deliver a professional service to the client
- Provide accurate reporting for your associated client portfolio within the set times frames
- Provide internal reporting of client performance and financial results to enable monitoring of campaign success
- Keep the company CRM and all requested commercial documents up to date
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working in a digital/ e-commerce/ client services environment
- Knowledge of display advertising and retargeting
- Ideally knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Experience of upselling/ pitching to existing clients
- Comfortable analyzing, interpreting and presenting analytical data
- Good use of Microsoft office applications including Power Point and Excel
- Genuine interest / experience in the digital and e-commerce industries with a commitment to develop industry knowledge
- Commercially astute and confident in developing relations that lead to positive commercial outcomes
- Target oriented and organised, you are able to establish meaningful and long term relationships with your account portfolio contacts
- Confident and authoritative manner alongside strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to building your professional profile across your client portfolio and more widely across the industry (networking, social media etc.)
- Able to respond well to change and adopt new technologies and opportunities quickly
- As a client-facing member of staff you will always be presentable, ready to meet with clients at very short notice
- Above all you will always represent Ve Interactive and yourself in a professional and honest fashion
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV today to email@example.com