Location: Farringdon, London
Job Type: 1 Year Work Placement – starts in Spring/ Summer 2017
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Ve Interactive is the leading data-driven tech company specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation. Ve deliver a range of solutions through one platform which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimise website abandonment and boost conversions. Founded in 2009, Ve is a multi-award-winning company with more than 36 offices worldwide, and in 2015 it topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the latest programmatic advertising campaigns and to be part of a fun, social team at the same time!
We have one of Europe’s largest Independent Trading Desks (ITD), with offices in UK, France, Germany and partners in South Africa and Australia. As a full service Real Time Bidding (RTB) company we specialise in trading media across all available ad exchanges and supply side platforms delivering online display, mobile and video campaigns to the world’s top media agencies, affiliate networks, brands and publishers via our Advertiser, Affiliate and Publisher trading desks.
- Running smaller (Tier 3) advertising campaigns, optimizing to perform to client KPI targets
- Creating reports on the advertising campaign performance for clients using Excel and other inhouse tools
- Banner trafficking
- Healthchecking and spotting issues on campaigns, informing the Traders and suggesting optimisations
- Create network reports and communal Trading Desk reporting
- Assisting Trading Managers and Traders with the day to day tasks and any ad hoc administration
- Keep yourself up to date with industry trends and news!
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable interest in the advertising space
- Studying a relevant marketing and advertising degree or studying towards a business related or numerical degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office esp. Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Good at multitasking
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Very proactive individual
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send us your CV to email@example.com today!