Ve Interactive Ltd (we or us) appreciate your trust in us to protect your personal information when you visit our website at www.veinteractive.com, and we are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can access and browse our website without disclosing your personal data. However, to ensure that you have a good experience using our website, we sometimes need to collect personal information from you. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect information from you, how we use and store this information, and what your rights are. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice we will notify you by updating this statement on our website. By visiting veinteractive.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
SecurityWe take online security very seriously. We use industry standard encryption technologies, including Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), to protect the security of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage of any personal information we collect. When transferring or receiving sensitive information, such as billing information, we redirect you to a secure server.
Not for childrenThis website is not intended for use by children. We do not collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use this website.
What information do we collect?We collect certain personal information that you give us while visiting our website. You give us information when you communicate with us by email or when you provide any information about yourself on any form on our website, such as by filling out an inquiry or questionnaire, or by starting a shopping cart. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, phone number, address, email address, credit card information, financial information, and any other personal information that you choose to share with us. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information when you visit and interact with this website. For example, we may collect and store your IP address, reference site domain name, and demographic information. We also may collect information regarding your traffic patterns and usage while on our website.
How do we use your information?We use the information that we collect about you for:
- Processing your orders, if we have products available for purchase on our website.
- Administering your account, if you have one with us.
- Administering this website
- Monitoring traffic patterns and usage of our website to help us develop and improve (i) the design and layout of the website and (ii) our web analytics tools.
- Notifying you about enhancements to our products or services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may contact you by mail, telephone or email.
- Marketing to you by using the data collected through VeCapture technology to contact you about the transaction or inquiry you were making, even if you did not complete it. We will not contact you about anything else but we will ask if we can offer any assistance to help you complete the inquiry or transaction.